Manual therapy deals with the diagnostics and treatment of movement disorders with help of hands of therapist. The Manual therapy consists of different concepts (represented by our physiotherapists) created over many years. The main aim is to identify the causes of the patient’s symptoms and determine the proper treatment program.
Our therapists use the following methods of treatment:
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy concept Kaltenborn – Evjenth
- Holistic Manual Therapy by Dr. Rakowski
- Musculoskeletal Manual Medicine – Skeletal by the concept of the “Prague School of Manual Medicine” Dr. Karel Levite
- McKenzie Method – Mechanical diagnosis and treatment of spine
- Shortlever manipulation techniques